About Our Tuesday Night Live Video Teachings
You can access our live teachings by video so you won’t miss out on the insights, prayers, meditations and chants by our resident Lama, Geshe YongDong.
You can join us on Tuesday nights for online teachings and practice.
There are 2 types of events on Tuesday nights:
- GesheLa usually teaches the first Tuesday of each month, 6-9 pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT, Vancouver time). Please check the calendar for his exact teaching schedule.
- The remaining Tuesday nights in the month, 7-8 pm are led by our volunteer Umzes (chanting leaders). The focus is on meditation and chants. There are no teachings by GesheLa on these Tuesday nights.
Once you have registered for the Zoom teachings (the suggested donation is $30/month), you will find your Zoom access code (and password) by logging into the Member Login in the top right of the website.
All Tuesday night teachings are recorded and then posted in a private area of our website (accessed via the Member Login) that you can access with your current Zoom subscription. As an added bonus, you have access to all posted Tuesday-night recordings regardless of when your Zoom membership began.
If you cannot afford the suggested $30/month you can pay any amount and receive access to the Tuesday night teachings.
If you cannot afford to pay any amount, please email [email protected] to receive the Zoom Meeting ID and Password. We want everyone to benefit from these teachings regardless of one’s financial situation. Please note: only paying subscribers get access to the private area of the website.
If you can’t access the site to receive your Zoom access code, please send us an email describing your issue, [email protected]
Engage in our Tuesday evening sessions with other Zoom participants around the world. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions directly to Geshe La and interact with others using the chat feature within Zoom.
How it Works
Once you purchase (see below) the Tuesday Night Live Video Teachings (via the subscription link at the bottom of this page) you will:
- Automatically receive confirmation emails from us. One of them will be titled “Thank You For Your Payment” and this will have a link to Zoom installation details.
- This link will take you to a page to download the Zoom application.
- Once you have registered for the Zoom teachings, you can find your Zoom access code (and password) by logging into Member Login in the top right of the website. If you can’t access the site to receive your Zoom access code, please send us an email informing us of your issue, using this contact.
- Once you have Zoom installed, launch Zoom on your computer.
- Once Zoom is open, click on Join a Meeting and enter your Zoom code and password when prompted.
- Voila. You’re all set.
Download Zoom App
Free Zoom Download (click on the first link on the page, “Zoom Client for Meetings”)
Purchase Your Tuesday Night Zoom Subscription Now
The Society welcomes all those interested in Buddhism or the objectives of the Society, to purchase our Tuesday Night Drop-In Session Zoom Membership. Membership will not be restricted based upon race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or handicap. The Society is grateful for your ongoing commitment to the keep our Centre going. Questions? Contact us.
Subscribe To Tuesday Night Live Video Buddhist Teachings
Have you already signed up? If so, use this link to log in to the website and see the Zoom instructions page.